The school year consists of 10 sessions from October to May, which are divided into two semesters. Children's classes meet from 3-5:30 pm, and adult classes from 3:30 - 5
pm. Free refreshments provided for all.
For a list of dates, see our Calendar.
WE OFFER CLASSES FOR THE FOLLOWING AGE GROUPS
- 0– 2 ½ years: Free playgroup under parent supervision. The group will meet during regular classes and will have access to the school's space, and toys and other
- 2 ½ - 6 years: The children will learn
basic concepts in Croatian through pictures, games, songs and simple crafts. No previous knowledge of the language required. The class is taught by Jelena Erceg
- 6 - 9 years: An introduction to the Croatian language and culture. Children will read and write simple texts in Croatian. No
previous knowledge of the language required. The class is taught by Lidija Ortloff.
- 9 - 14 years: Older children with some proficiency in
Croatian will further explore the language and culture of Croatia through more advanced texts. The class is taught by Andrea Bruno.
- Teen Group aka High Schoolers: Appropriate for teens who are learning
English grammar rules. This comparative course will focus on the exploration of the Croatian and English languages through a selection of Croatian texts. Previous knowledge of Croatian required. The
class is taught by Biserka Ralic.
Interested in one of our classes?
If you have additional questions or would like to register for a class, please contact us by completing our contact information form, or by sending an email to email@example.com